Title: Program Operations Manager
Location: Portland, OR
Type: Direct Hire
At InfoGroup Northwest, we use our deep technical insights, local market knowledge and rock-solid relationships and reputation to create exceptional business outcomes for people and companies every day. We are based in Portland, OR with global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Our clients, consultants, contractors, partners and employees choose IGNW because we tackle the tough problems, and we care deeply about people while we do it.
We are proud to foster a great team working environment, to offer highly competitive compensation and to offer full benefits packages including medical, FSA, dental and vision. If you would like to learn more, join our team or explore how IGNW can benefit your business, please reach out today!!
The Program Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations and support of the IGNW professional services team. You will work closely with other members of the company s management team, project managers, and technical resources to support the delivery of IT professional services from order management, team support, through completion and billing tasks. The ideal candidate will be well organized, tech savvy, and able to manage multiple incoming tasks and needs.
- Manage a variety of internal software tools such as Mavenlink, Slack, Jira, G-Suite, and CRM.
- Onboard new employees with IT tools and resources.
- Provide administrative support to the professional services team such as coordinating travel with travel agent, manage training events, and various other needs.
- Collaborate with other operations team members in general office support needs such as answering incoming calls, office coordination, ordering products or supplies, etc.
- Enter incoming orders and track overall progress in support of Project Managers
- Invoicing and billing of projects and services
- Manage team timesheets, contracts, PO s, and SOW s
- Set up projects in Mavenlink in collaboration with Project Managers
- Track and manage subcontractor invoices to ensure accuracy
- Run month end reports
- Manage customer satisfaction surveys
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of work experience in a support role or program manager role
- Ability to create solid processes but maintain flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service orientation, problem-solving, flexibility and professionalism required
- Ability to communicate in written and verbal form effectively with all levels of employees and clients
- Excellent organization skills and time management
- Experience with the following IT tools:
- Project Management Software a must, Mavenlink and Jira is a plus
- Quickbooks is a plus
- CRM, Salesforce is a plus
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously in a constantly changing environment
- Team player, yet able to work independently and without supervision
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel; technical aptitude to learn internal systems and required packages
- Previous work experience in the IT professional services industry highly desired
Please reach out today and apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit www.ignw.io