The Programmer position is responsible for supporting and enhancing applications and systems that support our business. The Programmer may work on other projects as needed. Success in this job revolves around a balance of professionalism, time management, communication, eagerness, solid technical problem-solving skills, and a strong focus on customer service.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and enhance systems that run our business.
- Provide end user support for assigned systems and applications. Communicate effectively with external software support suppliers when necessary.
- Assures all systems and software installations conform to corporate and departmental policies, standards, and requirements.
- Document IT processes and procedures.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and enhance assigned websites.
- Handle highly confidential information/material.
- Provides coverage for other members of the IT team when necessary.
- Perform other assignments and duties as required.
- Capable of adapting to new technology that impacts the evolution of the organization’s systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred. In lieu of a degree, a high school diploma and equivalent skills and specific training or certification.
- 3 – 5 years of VB.NET programming experience, required
- Experience creating web services, required
- Experience creating and maintaining .NET based web applications, required
- 2 - 4 year of Xamarin programming experience, preferred
- Java programing experience, preferred
- VBA programming experience, preferred
- Exposure to a logistics or production environment, beneficial
Experience with the following systems is helpful, but not required: