Summary: The Programmer Analyst will develop, maintain, enhance and support software for use by staff and its constituents. Expected to use/maintain industry and organizational standards in design and development. Work with team and/or independently, depending on project. This position will report to the Software Development Manager in the Division of Information Technology.
"Local U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time and we are not working with 3rd party vendors."
Location: Chicago, IL (60611)
Salary Range: 80k-90k+ benefits
• Analyze and understand User needs.
• Develop new software including design, coding, testing and integration.
• Enhance existing software to improve functionality in response to needs.
• Provide troubleshooting and debugging support when issues arise with software.
• Research methods and tools, keep up-to-date with the latest vendor software versions.
• Other duties as assigned.
Requirements Required Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred but not required.
• Additional experience or training in databases (such as Oracle and/or SQL Server), responsive design, and web services preferred. Experience in Aptify AMS is a plus.
• Good communication skills (verbal and written) necessary to interact with team members.
• Attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Self-motivated and able to work independently and as a member of a team.
• Ability to plan and prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
• Ability to establish good working relationships with division teams and management.
Here is some additional information in case you find it helpful:
I look forward to speaking with you about this position and your background.