Our client is looking for a Senior IT Programming Officer who will be responsible for provisioning, development and maintenance of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM platform. This position is also responsible for overseeing all preproduction CRM development and conforming all development to the standards of Agile SDLC. Within this role you will have to analyze and review all work completed by staff CRM developers prior to any postings to the production environment, coach and mentor staff CRM developers in surmounting any development obstacles and create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, reports, connectivity and custom workflows. This will will develop and maintain all core functionality in the Microsoft CRM environment including connectivity to SharePoint, Enable, Microsoft Office, and Great Plains either on premise or in the cloud. Instructs all efforts around CRM including programming and systems staff. Attend ongoing Governance Committee meetings and implement changes, additions, deletions as prioritized by these stakeholders. Respond to inquiries and communicates expectations to team members and outside stakeholders.? Proficiency with Microsoft CRM development including creation of standard and custom objects
* Ability to prioritize workload, must be highly organized, detail-oriented, handle various tasks simultaneously and work independently.
* Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing; proficient in grammar, spelling and editing; and foster communications with business professionals and EDA staff
* Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of user's timelines
* Experience in moving code from sandboxes to production
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Strong analytical problem-solving skills; technical, design and implementation skills; ability to incorporate functional, user-friendly report formats?
* Proficient in data manipulation
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality and deal effectively and diplomatically with business professionals and EDA staff
* Demonstrates respectful behavior and promotes teamwork and communication to encourage an interactive, cooperative, collaborative and customer focused work environment among division, EDA staff and external customers
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, and the ability to learn new software packages
Education and Experience Requirements
* B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Accounting, and/or equivalent professional experience
* Minimum five (5) years business or management analyst experience
* Minimum seven (7) years programming experience.
* Basic administration of Microsoft Windows 2016 Server
* Microsoft Dynamic Certification is strongly preferred.
Advanced degree or industry specific certification may be substituted for 1 year of experience
If you are interested in this position please send your resume to Michelle Caravaglio to firstname.lastname@example.org