US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
1. Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned project.
2. Can supervise up to 15 employees
3. Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
4. Performs a variety of administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
5. Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program.
6. Participates in establishing and defining program plan requirements.
7. Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
8. Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
9. May perform business development activities.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- 5 or more years of related finance of busines analysis experience.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Proficiency in the use of word processing, spreadsheet, and other related software applications.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and take detailed notes.
- Experience with budget analysis and costs estimates.
- DoD contract experience preferred.
- Extensive MS PowerPoint and MS Excel experience.
- Must be capable of obtaining and maintaining a TS/SCI Clearance.
- Must be able to achieve Security+ CE Certification (or equivalent) within 90 days of hire for positions requiring elevated privileges and ITIL V3 Foundation within six months of hire.
- Additional specific certifications may be required.
- This position may be required to complete short-term deployments to austere locations worldwide.
The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires normal safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment.
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. #GDITPriority
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.