Our client a premier investment bank, is looking for a Program Manager to join their front office team in Charlotte, NC.
- We need a high level individual who has Subject Matter Expertise complimented by strong Project Management and Program Management skills.
- Foreign Exchange
- Front Office experience
- Must Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Must enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Manage priorities process for Business (Credit)
- Proficient in PowerPoint. Developing and maintaining documents with the PMO office
- Support the design & development of the product, partnering with the development team
- Ability to write business requirements documents
- Understand how the technology solution will be built and the level of effort involved
- Work with the technology team to understand issues and come up with solutions with them
- Coordinate testing cycles for each release and provide user acceptance testing
- Create/ update user documentation and training
- Brokerage experience a must
- Capital Markets
All qualified candidates should email an MS Word Version of their resume to