Hope you are doing great!!!
One of our client is looking for a Digital Strategy Project Manager to join our team in Wilmington, DE
- Project/Program manager that can do that side of things as well. Plus I need the pharma. Project/Program experience and pharma (at least 1-2 years). Need pharma experience (at least 1-2 years)
- Mainly looking for a Project Manager with Digital Measurement experience
- Digital Measurement experience would include like dashboards (huge plus), adobe (huge plus), analytics, data sets.
- This PM will work in a cross-functional environment with both Technical Teams and Marketers…the markers piece of this is very important. They must be able to talk-the talk in terms of marketing but be familiar with the technical aspects.
The Project Manager is responsible for planning project activities and seeing that they are executed at the highest level of quality, resulting in a successful implementation for the client. A Project Manager must be able to balance the effort required to remain within the bounds of schedule and budget with the ultimate objective of proactively maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the engagement.
This position will report into the client’s Digital & Consumer CoE and will work in close partnership with product-specific Brand Managers/Directors and all other stakeholders to define and implement a digital measurement strategy The role will work collaboratively across the entire portfolio and will play a critical role in integrating the execution of our marketing and sales measurement KPIs plan across multiple products within the client.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- PMP preferred
- SDLC knowledge in waterfall, iterative and agile preferred
- Client focused… What value have we brought to the client this week
- Demonstrates good presentation skills and excellent negotiation skills
- Experience with Business Process Management
- Experience with End-to-End Accountability and managing stakeholders.
- Build relationships, specifically with client stakeholders and designated client peers.
- Meet regularly with management, project teams, and functional team leaders to review status, make recommendations, and resolve problems.
- Work with Practice teams to determine and define best solutions for meeting requirements.
- Manage/monitor deliverables and milestones as defined in the WBS/project schedule.
- Identify and communicate potential risks and mitigation plans
- Prioritize and assign tasks to team members
- Manage actual costs to the planned costs and address variances.
- Provide feedback on personnel performance and recommend assignments based upon capabilities.
- Prepare performance review information and assist with performance appraisal process as needed.
- Participate in discovery sessions with clients to determine and/or verify initial solution requirements
- Lead estimation workshops to determine level of effort for proposed engagements.
- Understand the business environment of the client, its challenges and how CIBER solutions will provide business benefits.
- Understand the System Development Life Cycle(s) of the solution being provided to the client on the project.
- Ensure engagement quality goals are satisfied by understanding the quality goals and processes applicable to the solution being delivered.
- Create and maintain prescribed project management artifacts throughout the lifecycle of the engagement.
Santosh Kumar Poosa