Kforce has a client in search of a Project/Program Manager in Louisville, Kentucky (KY).
The ideal candidate will be utilizing ownership and commitment as the sole point of accountability, to work and manage competing stakeholder needs while anticipating and mitigating major risks. This person understands the link between project goals and company-specific business context and/or reflects a strong learning agility in unfamiliar terrains. The Technology Project Manager has the full responsibility and authority to make decisions in ambiguous or difficult situations required to complete a project. A Technology Project Manager's approach to the work, to others, and to self, must portray attitude of excellence in Team Leadership, Stakeholder Partnership, Learning Agility, Risk Management, Business Knowledge, Ownership & Commitment, Judgment, and Process Adherence.
* Lead through influence in both team and across matrixes and to negotiate and/or resolve conflicts effectively
* Lead and build teams that is both high-functioning and highly engaged, collaborative and cohesive
* Work up and downstream easily, including knowing or seeking out the right people for resources, help, or advice
* Regularly and willingly shares knowledge and mentors others
* Appreciate individual uniqueness, respect people and encourage sharing of ideas, create an environment where everyone can fully be themselves, reflecting all of us and the communities we serve
* Replace judgment with curiosity, thoughtful questions and listening
* Celebrate the broadest possible range of diverse cultures, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives
* Collaborate openly; Building positive relationships to achieve strong, sustainable results for us and the people we serve
* Seek to reduce friction points and create quality experiences
* Engage people in decisions that will impact them
* To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role, or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
* Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.