Q Analysts is looking for a Project Manager to run and support the local triage program for our Client who designs and develops a range of consumer electronic products. The Project Manager will support the coordination and execution of bug triage prior to new product and software launches.
- Analyze and organize unfiltered data and produce clustering, filtering, and grouping of data sets
- Provide data-driven recommendations on feature changes and process improvements
- Provide proactive support to new feature and surface teams to help set up a strong foundation for bug tracking and reporting
- Identify risks/gaps and propose mitigation plans
- Track top issues for the weekly report for over 100 cross-functional teams
- Become a subject matter expert for all Assistant products and features
- Update and create new documentation as needed
- Provide ongoing training for knowledge sharing and upcoming features
- Monitor triage quality and identify trends and opportunities for improvements
- Experience with home automation and AI-voice based products
- Background in Program or Project Management
- Strong written & verbal communication skills - you are the voice of the team
- Able to thrive in an ever-changing environment
- Extremely proactive and willing to do what it takes to benefit the program and our products
- Problem solver, comfortable with making educated guesses and working with ambiguity
- Effective at troubleshooting has curiosity and likes to dive deep to explore troubleshooting
- Tech-savvy understands/uses technology and is a fast and accurate typer; experienced using smartphones and apps, Google search, and other Google products
- Detail-oriented and able to follow complicated instructions, while analyzing the situation before acting
- Experience using SQL datasets and Big query engines
- Experienced in writing documentation for wide audiences.
About Q Analysts
Join and become part of a world-class organization. Since 2003, we've partnered with some of the world's best companies to deliver IT Professional Services that exceed expectations. Our specialization is solutions. We're not your typical consulting company. At Q Analysts we listen to your needs and help you select what's right for you - this includes the right career opportunities, a choice of comprehensive packages as well as technical training. When you become a Q Analysts employee, you'll see the difference in the superior levels of support and service we deliver to you, our partners, through our Consultant Experience Program. Q Analysts is headquartered in San Jose, CA with operations in more than 20 states nationwide. The company has been recognized repeatedly for its industry-leading growth rate and service quality. Learn here and come join us.