Ready to have fun and work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing? If you are committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business, this could be your next great career move. This stellar organization is seeking a Program Manager to provide the critical link between the business and technology sides of the organization by effectively discerning and analyzing the true needs of business users.
- Develop and model detailed action plans through the Scaled Agile Framework ( SAFe ) methodology; and managing these processes with technology staff.
- Work with business resources within the company (end users, managers, QA/Testing, Developers, and executives) as well as business interests external to the company (customers, suppliers and partners).
- Responsible for understanding and monitoring the program budget, working with internal and external leadership to remediate any variances and to ensure accountability of suppliers and partners for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Product ownership/management responsibilities, including developing, organizing, and prioritizing the product backlog and providing support to the product team as needed.
- Works with Business Leaders, Product Owners, and customers to identify opportunities for business process improvements within project scope, by engaging with product stakeholders and user classes, document user characteristics, identify appropriate representatives for each user class, and negotiate their responsibilities
- Establishes and communicates the annual calendars for Iterations and Program Increments (PI).
- Facilitates the agile SAFe methodology and conducts Program Increment (PI) Planning.
- Ensures Backlog grooming and management is being accomplished.
- Escalates and tracks impediments.
- Help manager risk and dependencies across internal and external programs and resources.
- Drives continuous improvement.
- Facilitates the definition of program missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements
- Resolves or assists in the resolution of conflicts within and between sprints or functional areas, develop methods to monitor progress, and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
- Expresses recommendations based on client desires, product architecture, cost, quality, and delivery timelines
- Mentors, interacts, and ensures cross-team and cross-department cooperation
- Clearly presents ideas and solutions to small or large audiences of customers and upper management
- Develops and maintains a knowledge of fitness club operations and management
- Provide mentoring, coaching and direction setting to team members.
- Participate in daily scrums and stand-ups.
- Peer and stakeholder reviews are held annually and require all to participate in a timely manner
EDUCATION And/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor s degree in business or related field preferred
- 3+ years experience in program management
- 3+ years reviewing the systems of various types such as: Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Inventory, Scheduling, POS, EFT, and Credit Card Processing.
- Experience with industry standard agile methodology management software preferred
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Familiarity with Jira or VersionOne software
- Proven knowledge of marketing, sales, financial, and accounting principles
- Interviewing skills Ability to talk with individuals, users, and groups about their needs and ask the right questions to surface essential requirement information
- Listening skills Ability to understand not only what people say but what they might be hesitant to say or what they may otherwise be unable to effectively communicate.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to critically, judiciously, and quickly evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicting input, decompose high-level information into details, abstract low-level information to more general level, distinguish presented user requests from the true underlying needs, and distinguish solution ideas from actual requirements
To expedite review of your Resume, when submitting for this position, please ensure your Resume highlights the above duties/qualifications that you legitimately have experience in/possess and email directly to or through this job board. For fastest consideration, please do NOT apply through the iStaff website.
Founded in 1995, iStaff offers combined experience of over 30 years of industry experience and demonstrated success in our IT recruiting and sales staff that has the expertise to source candidates with unique and hard to fill skill sets. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, our IT recruiting division focuses on contract, contract to permanent and permanent placement opportunities on a national basis.