Atrilogy's direct client is looking for a Project Accountant
to join their collaborative and growing team onsite in central Phoenix, AZ with half days every Friday!
This is a Full-Time, Direct Hire
- Monthly financial analysis and on-going revenue recognition
- Work with Project Managers in a variety of disciplines
- Meeting multiple critical deadlines on a monthly basis
- Ensure all billing transactions are completed and accurately recorded in MIS system
- Prepare invoices and complete monthly billing
- Contract management and review
- Coordinate and pursue receivables
- Monthly travel to other offices within the region
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related degree
- 3 or more years of relevant experience
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals
- High degree of professionalism and strong people skills
- Must be an excellent team player
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Word required
- Experience using computerized accounting systems
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.