Project Analyst in Charlotte, North Carolina
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 500 manufacturing and technology organization with significant investment in R&D and Innovation
- Rich history with over 150 years of significant growth and innovation
- Expanding global footprint in North America, South America, Europe and Asia
- Industry leader within all 8 divisions and leader in each
- Known for growing talent internally and promoting internally
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Growth: Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Opportunity: Ability to drive change within organization with a focus on process improvement
- Stability: Strong executive leadership team investing in its talent and elevating the global footprint
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
Implementation and optimization of vendor management activities and support required for the delivery of services to our business partners (internal and external), from vendor identification through delivery of services. Execute strategies that assure delivery of service and optimize total cost of ownership.
• Responsible for tactical and technical vendor identification & maintenance activities in accordance with Corning policies, procedures and vendor contracts in conjunction with GSM.
• Collects, analyzes and summarizes vendor management performance metrics against objectives including quality, cost, performance and lead-time. Communicates results and works with vendors to drive continuous improvement.
• Vendor Relationship management process including audit, performance evaluation, development and evaluate vendor corrective actions.
• Works with Supply Chain, PLM, Sales, Engineering, and PMO to execute the key vendor strategies and objectives
• Contractual documents (Statements of Work, Pricing Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Certificates of Insurance, etc.)
• Spend management and drive cost reduction opportunity through collaboration with business stakeholder and vendors
• Direct the support processes with Finance on SAP and associated financial tracking, updates, and statuses.
• Support services business units through Governance of associated Project Data systems such as SAP and Procore
• Participates in cross-functional teams focused on process improvements, cost reduction, supply chain issue resolution and deliver to business goals.
• Preparation of vendor services forecasts that includes analysis of customer demand and impact on vendor service suppliers with an emphasis on potential constraints.
• Track and report on Key Performance Indicators