Silver Spring, MD Customer Organization:
NOAA Job description:
The Project Assistant provides legislative affairs support. Responsibilities:
- Supporting meetings and documenting actions and results to inform budget and congressional decisions and materials.
- Coordinate effectively in supporting NOAA Budget and liaison as appropriate with the Office of Legislative Affairs.
- Coordinate responses and tracking external communication materials for Congress and various offices within the Administration on programmatic and budget information, including questions, reports, testimonies, and legislation.
- Support and analyzing congressional appropriations
- Support Quarterly, Annual, and other required Congressional Reports, to include managing key process activities, preparatory briefings, and support information and materials.
- Support the coordination and facilitation of briefings, events, and visits by Congressional members, staff, and key officials within the Administration.
- Must be a
- 4-16 or more years of experience. Prior experience with Federal Government is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- MS tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Syneren is an award winning, CMMI Level 3 certified, high quality provider of technology solutions for the government as well as commercial sectors. Founded in 2003, we have been broadening our services to cover an array of disciplines, including Hardware and Systems Engineering, Software Development and Testing, IT Systems Support, Cyber Security, Independent Testing and Evaluation and Program Support. Notably our innovative and effective solutions are delivered consistently by a highly qualified staff and management team. Syneren is committed to providing exceptional solutions that meet the client mission needs.
Thank you for your interest in Syneren Technologies Corporation. Syneren Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce. E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. www.dhs.gov/E-Verify #Syneren
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.