Deloitte Digital Identity Solution Delivery Manager
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. This is an unparalleled time of change with new information security challenges arising each day. Our team of Cyber risk professionals bring industry experience, confidence, and technical knowledge to help our clients tackle those unique challenges.
Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions leverage Deloitte's IAM Methods 2.0 methodology to help clients control which employees, customers, partners and suppliers access sensitive corporate resources, and streamline the process of managing the explosion in "digital identities."
Work you'll do
As Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions team Solution Delivery Manager, you will
• Lead clients in designing, deploying and managing repeatable strategic solutions for the management of technological and organizational controls supporting Identity and Access Management.
• Advise clients in global trends relating to IAM requirements and work collaboratively with them to enhance capabilities
• Contribute to Deloitte's thought leadership in client organizations and external market place
• Work includes project management, practice operations/development, sales, innovation, eminence-building and people development.
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business, or relevant fields.
- 6+ years of experience with:
- Identity & Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and certification
- Managing projects through the full system development lifecycle
- Developing, implementing or architecting information systems.
- Technical architecture experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software into clients' infrastructure and applications.
- Installation, integration and deployment of Sailpoint, CyberArk, ForgeRock, BeyondTrust, and/or Okta, in client environment.
- 3+ years of experience leading and managing teams.
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- Single Sign On
- Identity Federation o Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience
- Resource Provisioning
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Ability to travel 15%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• Previous Consulting or Big 4 Project Management experience preferred.
• Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a plus