Client Reference Code:
Spectrum Reach (www.spectrumreach.com) is the advertising sales division of Charter Communications, Inc. The company offers custom solutions for the modern media landscape utilizing national cable networks, internet advertising and promotional events supported by marketing, research and award-winning creative services. Spectrum Reach applies insightful research to understand consumer behavior and build targeted, multi-screen media plans personalized for each customer.
With offices in 41 states and 147 markets, Spectrum Reach covers over 27 million households throughout the country. From traditional commercial advertising to exciting new possibilities in interactive media and multi-screen solutions, Spectrum Reach's consultative team brings advertisers effective, efficient ways to turn our audiences into their customers.
Looking for a Business Analyst with Project Management Skills. Must be collaborative, forward thinking, technologically savvy, and enjoy project work. The Business Analyst will run multiple analysis projects for multiple clients. The position will be responsible for defining, analyzing and documenting user requirements, processes, and problems. The role will lead joint efforts to offer new solutions, automate processing, and/or improve existing business processes and associated information systems for clients.
- Solicit client requirements through interviews, workshops and/or existing systems documentation or procedures.
- Evaluate business requirements for new/modified applications, systems, and/or integration solutions.
- Conduct reviews of and analyze business and information technology processes and prepare essential groundwork for the development of systems.
- Develop test schedules, review test plans, track and document development of systems/enhancements/integrations.
- Alert project team and business of risks and important issues.
- Ensure requirements are understood, agreed to and signed off by the appropriate roles and at the appropriate stages in a project.
- Provide analysis of processes and workflows with suggestions for improvement. Identify areas where technology can lead to increased efficiency and productivity.
- Understand functions provided by the current systems. Understand and accommodate the requirement constraints imposed by current systems.
- Provide detailed analysis and document results in clear and concise business requirements.
- Provide user documentation for the system. Create curriculum for user training.
- Act as project manager, if necessary.
- Media industry experience (Knowledge of Advertising Sales Inventory Management, Sales and Finance a strong plus)
- 3+ years of business analysis experience with previous project management experience a strong plus
- Demonstrated track record of defining business requirements that lead to increased efficiency and productivity through the use of technology and/or enhanced processes
- Basic understanding of various technologies ; able to grasp complex concepts
- Experience with Agile Development process a strong plus
- Excellent meeting facilitation and organizational skills
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills; a team player
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to bridge gap between business users and technology departments
- Excellent analytical and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- PMP certification a plus
Job Code :
BGN397 Business Analyst Exempt
Ad Sales, Business Development, Project Management, Strategic Planning