Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that's built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon's award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world's top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Job Description Data Operations Manager - DCX RM Key Responsibilities
Accountable for the daily operations of the interfaces between Epsilon and Genentech and Partners exchanging data. Responsible for:
Skills & Competencies
- Monthly confirmation reconciliation: Review monthly report and work with vendors to remediate discrepancies and identify process improvements to reduce discrepancies
- Maintain contact list for each vendor and associated Genentech liaison (both technical and business)
- Manage Cross Portfolio Program Mapping for Speaker Bureau, Conferences, etc. working with RM Platform and RM Service Delivery Lead.
- Quarterly Audit Enrollment sources maintain content standards (language, fields, etc.) and quality.
- Support Delivery Managers with respect to updates, or new program interfaces. Providing guidance on interface capabilities that align with standards and escalating to RM Platform any requests outside of standards for alignment.
- Liaison between Access Solutions and DCX with respect to production interface. Including assessing feature updates and presenting the RM Platform team recommendation to gain alignment.
- Review and Maintain Interface and Vendor documentation owned by DCX.
- Manage Target List load and List Buy processes. Coordinate project schedule and communicate with Genentech Team as well as CMI and other vendors.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills with a drive for clarity.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills driven by curiosity.
- Strong Business Analysis skills, documenting and developing operational and governance processes
- Strong project management skills to ensure that all project deliverables are on time and high quality
- Strong system and data Integration skills, as it relates to email marketing
Additional Information Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.