Department: Operations and Service Delivery
Function: Individual Contributor
Experience Level: Specialist
Type of Employment: Full Time; Travel: ~10%
The Project Control Analyst will serve as the primary Point of Contact (POC) in all aspects of Project Control (including project setup, customer invoicing support, project deliverables, reporting, vendor invoice approvals, communications to project managers and customers, purchase requisitions, monthly accrual calculations, etc.). This individual provides support for the performance of project administrative support and coordination to contract (s) or project task(s). This may include travel planning, project coordination and other administrative tasks.
The Project Analyst coordinates data and information and prepares internal and external reports from various departments, must possess diligence and keep abreast of all contract (s) or project (s). Working with senior management, the Analyst works on overall project planning and formulates reports based on project scheduling and timetables for deliverables. Responsibilities also include ensuring all monthly / quarterly deliverables and deadlines are met, assisting the President and Project Managers with monthly reviews and communication of project-level data. This individual will also work with the group finance representatives to assist with invoicing, annual budgeting and forecasting.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Evaluating and monitoring the overall project
- Supports and ensures performance of technical support on projects or tasks in accordance with contract requirements and appropriate policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Creating, managing and disbursing reports related to the project
- Perform analyses and prepare reports and deliverables supporting the program management function.
- Notifying the entire project team about abnormalities or variances
- Reviewing and reporting the project’s budget and finances
- Provides administrative support and coordination to the Task Order or project task(s).
- Assist in the development of but not limited to; project schedules, monthly updates, payroll/personnel processing, maintenance and reporting.
- Maintain contract budgets, prepare contract-billing, estimate materials, equipment, production costs and delivery schedules.
- Ensure all monthly / quarterly deliverables and deadlines are met (accruals, revenue adjustments, EACs, unbilled analysis, at risk approval submissions),
- Manages administration and purchases of equipment and supplies as related to Task Order requirements.
- Assist in defining and implementation of program schedules for all employee activities, including travel, benefits etc.
- Optimize operating results in terms of cost, methods, and personnel and implements quality assurance program directives.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be a US Citizen and possess OR meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required, from an accredited university/college with two years of project support experience; OR Associates Degree in related field from an accredited university/college with four years project support experience.
- Must have related work experience of 2 or more years in a Federal business environment functioning in a business operation, project control, or finance/accounting role.
- Solid understanding of all government contract types and related contract terms and conditions
- Working knowledge of basic Federal Contracting and accounting principles highly desired.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, etc.
- Experience in the development, collection, analysis and reporting of personnel and financial requirements.
- Skilled briefer to assist in introducing new hires in program and Task Order requirements.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office applications to maintain spreadsheets, create program documents or develop power point presentations.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills and be able to work independently
- Fluent in the English language (written/oral).