Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) is seeking a highly motivated Project Control Analyst (PCA) to support the United States Army Program Executive Office Command Control Communications Tactical (PEO C3T), located at APG, MD.
The PCA is responsible for evaluating the customer and program management requirements, contract, and budgets to develop an overall project budget. The candidate will provide detailed customer related burn rate reports including cost projections for labor, subcontractors, travel and procurement with estimated run out dates. The candidate will ensure that estimates at completion (EAC) reflect the latest scope of work and track financial performance for major customers and projects future funding requirements. Additional duties include proper billing of cost with regards to CLIN, SLIN, and ACRN funding, as well as EVMS responsibilities.
- Develop overall contract and government budget
- Provide contract deliverable cost reports monthly
- Develop customer burn reports to provide further cost detail of the overall budget
- Work with government customer, DSA program manager and subcontractor teammates to update the budget thru contract duration, ensuring EAC's reflect up to date scope of work changes
- Perform contract required financial data requirements, and present to project VP and government Lead
- Ensure all cost is billed timely and accurately for quick cash collection for DSA as well as subcontractors
- EVMS tracking, analysis and reporting
- Provide support to the government and COR in planning, forecasting, projections, customer billing and invoices, payment follow-up, obligations and disbursements
- Provide support on and recommendations for enhancements to the government customer reimbursable cost strategy and allocation methodology.
- Support weekly government budget and finance meeting with standard and ad hoc reports
- Support a cost benefit analysis (CBA) and return on investment (ROI) annual report
- Update and maintain the GFE/GFP list
- 3-5 years working experience in Accounting, Contracts, Subcontracts and Indirect Rates
- Strong business perspective with previous experience supporting government contracts
- Proficient in the use of Deltek Costpoint and Cognos reporting tool
- Familiarity with Deltek COBRA or similar system for EVMS tracking and reporting
- Advanced proficiency in Windows Office applications, specifically Excel
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience creating detailed reports
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
Education and Other
- Experience in an integrated cost and schedule environment including EVMS on DoD Contracts
- Familiarity with MS Project
- Proposal Experience
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD CLEARANCE ; this will be verified prior to interview. Therefore, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s can be considered for this position.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Secret Clearance
Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers' business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA's people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers.Our culture embraces training and development opportunities that include leadership programs, employee networks, continued education, and much more. We recognize that building expertise in your profession benefits everyone, and our leadership training programs help employees better manage their projects, inspire coworkers and customers to action, and reinforce DSA's guiding principles since 1963. DSA provides equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status; race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).DSA employees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market that include a Vanguard 401K.
DSA will provide necessary reasonable accommodation to ensure that an individual with a disability who is not able to fully utilize DSA's online job application system is provided with equal opportunity to apply and be considered for all jobs. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email HR @dsainc.com or call 1-877-422-4372 .