The Project Analyst is responsible for supporting the Program and supports the overall Enterprise PMO. This person is responsible for providing support for Portfolio/Program Management in terms of report creation, report auditing, and client reporting. The Project Analyst leads, coordinates and participates in project and portfolio work.
The Project Analyst is accountable for learning, understanding and supporting PMO Policies and Procedures. The Project Analyst may lead projects and will coordinate team activities aimed at ‘project execution.’ Project execution includes defining the scope of a given project, assigning resources, developing requirements and a scheduling and running meetings as needed. Contributes to the continuous improvement of project execution by assisting with the creation of process flows, evaluating portfolio health, makes recommendations for improvement or resolution as the opportunity may require.
Duties and Responsibilities
1) Monitors and evaluates project progress, budgets, schedules, and other project deliverables (includes coordinating with external vendors) at a portfolio level
2) Maintains project dashboard reporting and program documentation (includes coordinating with external vendors and Client). Includes but not limited to project risk registers, scorecards, financials, master integrated schedule, weekly and monthly portfolio reports.
3) Develops presentations and communications as needed to support the program
4) Creates process flows as needed to support the program
5) Coordinates and participates in project work (project manager in training, scrum master in training)
6) Coordinates program and project team activities, including research, analysis, and documentation
7) Participates in project lifecycle management and oversight from a Program Management Office perspective. Is involved in all phases of the SDLC: Initiation, Planning, Design, Build, Test, Implement, Closure
o Works with PMO Director to support regular and ad hoc reporting and to support corrective actions within the portfolio
o Works with the Billing Manager, Resource Allocation Manager, Portfolio Manager to assist or lead with analysis, recommendations and updates to project and reporting which support the program.
8) Works closely with project and business teams, technology teams, release management and program leadership teams to ensure consistent communication of project and program related information
9) Manages change across documentation for consistency and assists in creation of new processes
Additional Project Analyst Duties include and is not limited to the following:
A. Risk Registers updated weekly
B. Risks match between RRs and Scorecards
C. PSD updates consistent for all projects
D. MAIL log is updated (Docs in flight)
E. Budget tracking and SPIKE (CPIC, Capital Planning Investment Control) portal updates
F. Small Bucket projects and mentoring to PM and Sr. PM path…
G. Organizing SharePoint
H. Lessons Learned
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact