We have an exceptional opportunity for a Project Coordinator with our industry-leading retail client in Portland. This is a contract to hire opportunity. All applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis and convert to FTE following contract duration. Responsibilities of the Project Coordinator:
Requirements of the Project Coordinator:
- Establish and maintain metrics for paid media communications
- Ensure accuracy of media documents shared with internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with media resources to ensure media buys align with campaign goals
- Communicate planning goals, assure accuracy of buys, and coordinate delivery
- Maintain budget summaries of campaigns and deliver budget forecasts to leaders
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent preferred
- At least 1 year of experience with media campaign or project management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
Keywords: Project Coordinator, Marketing, Media Campaign, Project Management, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Reporting
Job ID: 329190 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!