We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Coordinator with our industry-leading client in Washington.We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities of the Project Coordinator:
Requirements of the Project Coordinator:
- Provide support during the course of the project lifecycle
- Assist in the development of communication and training plans
- Keep notes and distribute meeting summaries accordingly
- Update project plans as needed
- Plan, monitor, and coordinate tasks
- Assist in the data collection and validation efforts
- At least 7 years experience in a Jr. Project Manager, Project Coordinator or Project Administrator role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Project, Excel, Word, and Visio
Keywords: Project Coordinator, MS Project, Excel, Word, Visio, Project Manager
Job ID: 331017About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!