Are you a passionate Project Coordinator interested in joining a leading nonprofit?
If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our client in DC.Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Project Coordinator:
Requirements of the Project Coordinator:
- Support Program Manager and delivery team through project life cycle
- Help to develop communication and training plans
- Participate and document needs assessment meetings
- Update project plans as needed
- Plan, monitor, and coordinate tasks
- Help to collect and validate data
- At least 7 years of experience in as an equivalent role preferred
- Strong knowledge of MS Project, Excel, Word, and Visio
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
Keywords: Project Coordinator, Project Management, Microsoft Office, Nonprofit
Job ID: 338156 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!