Kforce has a client in search of a Project Coordinator in Maryland Heights, Missouri (MO).
Plans, organizes, facilitates, and communicates activities to promote software releases between test environments and into the production environment. Provides coordination between the application and test teams and ensures that a structured approach to risk assessment and business impact is employed. Responsible for following the Release Management (RM) processes.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
* Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
* Practices adherence to the Release Management (RM) processes, policies, and procedures and makes recommendations for updates to the Release Management documentation
* Provides operational level oversight and control through the use of Release and Communications Plans, System Organization and Dependency Charts established for each Program/Application Stack
* Ensures the appropriate amount of Planning is conducted based on method and complexity of the release in order to minimize risks and to clearly articulate impact of the maintenance to the stakeholders
* Maintains highly accurate tracking of code releases and system maintenance for all environments, as applicable to each Program/Application Stack, to ensure environments are kept in alignment and to provide accurate Release Management (RM) metrics
* Obtains and aligns resources in coordination with the applicable Resource Managers and ensures that deployment Method of Procedures (MOPs) are reviewed by appropriate Resources prior to the maintenance window
* Ensures that functional testing was passed in a lower environment prior to release into an RM managed environment, and that the Production deployment procedures are practiced in a similar, lower environment
* Familiarity with ServiceNow Change Management and CMDB or similar tools
* Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite of products (MS Access experience a plus)
* Familiar with Defect Tracking tool such as HP ALM or similar
* Familiar with Code Repository tools such as CVS, GIT or similar
* IT Service Management experience
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.