Please note this is a 6-month contract position. Please note: Schedule would be 8am-5pm.
Lead category engagement to drive fully aligned 2023 targets for Supplier Sustainability Program, Global Supplier Diversity & Inclusion and support the same for integration of Risk into the process.
Responsibilities Immersion: Transition, deep dive, and learn Citizenship programs, partnering with Citizenship teams
Overall strategy and consolidation:
Support in development of the overall strategy wrt content, connections and alignments
PMO preparation (decks, meetings, timeline management)
Orchestrate meetings (education, kick-off, alignment meetings, LT meetings, PLT preparation)
Engagement/Process Execution: Support 2023 content preparation and present/engage with all categories during critical BP connections, including:
- Kick-off: category asks and process
- Support build of business plan bottoms up
- Initial BP submission: analyze/ identify target opportunities and drive alignment
- Alignment Meetings: summarize and present IBP submissions and category actions
- Final BP submission: finalize FBP target alignment
- Communication: issue regular communications to categories
Note: Meeting attendees include Category Leads, Council Members, Champions, PLT/ EPLT, and full Citizenship Team. Contractor will support templates creation, IBP submissions consolidation, and FBP submissions finalization.
Category Needs: Lead weekly Office Hours with Council Members & Champions to understand/ support category needs, address questions, and drive target alignment
Target Alignment: Influence and drive IBP & FBP target alignment, engaging with the categories
Citizenship Reviews: support preparation and provide BP progress updates to Citizenship VP and leadership
· Hands-on approach to solving tasks, owning it end-to-end.
· Ability to independently plan, organize, coordinate, manage and execute assigned tasks with little supervision
· Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
· Excellent communicator and presenter with exceptional interpersonal skills and diplomacy
· Strong proficiency in English is required
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, being able to extract reports and insights from data leveraging data cleansing, filtering, and pivoting.
· Familiarity with IT systems, such as databases, is a plus
· Highly committed to quality
· Knowledge of the corporate structure and culture
· Proactive strategic thinker and problem solver
· Able to handle ambiguity
· Ability to create an open and inviting environment
· Embraces generational differences
· Flexible and persistent
· Strong networking and relationship-building skills
· Good conflict resolution/management and negotiation skills
Applicants must include their telephone number. Reference job number A1900