Project Coordinator Location:
Woodlawn, MD Duration:
Contract to HireSummary:
Our client is looking for a Project Coordinator to assist with project planning and release schedules.Responsibilities:
- Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
- Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
- Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program.
- Establishes and defines program plan requirements and performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans.
- Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
- Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
- May perform business development activities.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced employees.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- MS Project- Project planning, release schedule, and cloud migration experience.
- Agile environment experience using Jira or Confluence.
- 4-6 years of related project tracking/coordination or business analysis experience.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office products a must; MS Word, MS Excel and MS Project. SharePoint a plus.
- Strong communications, verbal and written are required. Interactions with customer will occur on a regular basis and interfacing with the project team will occur on a continuous basis, so communication skills are key.