Our excellent client is looking for a Construction Project Coordinator to work on permitting and other regulatory and administrative requirements.
1.Electronic document control – Presently using FileNet system. The PC is responsible for assigning document control numbers, filing documents and otherwise managing all aspects of electronic document control for a large infrastructure development project.
2. Stakeholder administration – Using a stakeholder management platform, Tractivity, the PC is responsible for managing the database, updating records, training on usage of the system. It is necessary for the PC to have recent experience supporting construction project development (real estate, construction, permitting, regulatory, etc.).
3. Office manager – Responsible for office supplies inventory, ordering, and organization; support meetings and office functions; visitor access; and other administrative and general office functions.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience working in multi-disciplinary project development and/or construction project environment or equivalent experience in a related industry.
· Customer service focus and professional, confident phone presence.
· Pro-active, detail-oriented, results-driven, with organized work techniques.
· Ability to motivate others and maintain a positive team environment.
· Strong Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills).
· MS TEAMs and SAP is desired.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to manage and resolve a range of issues, working on several projects and tasks with dynamic priorities at the same time.
· Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines within a team located in several locations across the US, UK, and Europe.
· Ability to adapt quickly to a rapidly changing working environment and demonstrate a positive approach to change.
· Experience using an Electronic Document Management System is required.
· General administration experience within a large complex organization.
Must have experience working in a construction project environment.
PO BOX 189 Fairfield, CT, 06824Contact