Core Business Operations - Project Delivery Manager - Pre-Sales Architect (HealthCare Plans)
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - an outside the box thinker, a roll-up-your-sleeves Pre-Sales Architect who wants be part of a collaborative environment? An innovative programmer who can incorporate new ideas in a think-tank and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, consider a Project Delivery opportunity with Deloitte.
Work you'll do
* Responsible for developing and growing relationships with key client delivery managers to understand future needs and review performance
* Interact directly with client IT Procurement and Delivery managers to identify, review and respond to client requests technology development, run, and advisory services
* Responsible for working with sales Account team Partners and Senior Managers to help grow professional services within client accounts
* Consult daily with Lead Client Service Partner, Engagement Directors and Chief of Staff on day to day client relationship status
* Provide consultation to client procurement teams on implementation of solutions and logistics of project resources
* Collaborate with Partners and Managing directors to identify, qualify, and assign client opportunities for pursuit
* Present and demonstrate deep knowledge of Health Plan solutions
* Understand how to identify, review, pursue and win projects based on client requests for functional, technology, staff augmentation, and advisory based professional services
* Manage, organize, and maintain status of sales pipeline by Deloitte Account Leaders, IT Solutions and client sponsors within Salesforce
* Guide teams to develop solutions to client problems via use of java software application tools and software development lifecycle methodologies
* Demonstrate accountability to successfully realize client goals
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
* Bachelors in Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent degree
* Demonstrate strong communication skills to translate technical solutions to non-technical clients
* 10+ years of previous infrastructure, software, CRM, ERP or Cloud solutions implementations
* Ability to prepare and deliver technical pre-sales presentations of Deloitte professional services capabilities, service offerings and qualifications
* Strong software development professionals service sales experience including solutions built in: .NET, Mulesoft, Java, Python, Analytics tools and C++
* Experience with creating pricing models in accordance with best value for professional services implementations
* Experience working with Health Plans and specifically related to Membership, Claims, Provider, and Analytics solutions
* Deep experience with Healthcare solutions and or Healthcare plans
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.