Core Business Operations - Project Delivery Senior Analyst - Agile Scrum Master Trainer
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions trainer, a roll-up-your-sleeves Agile/Scrum Master who wants be part of a collaborative environment. A leader who can incorporate new ideas in a think-tank and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider a Project Delivery opportunity with Deloitte.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
* Provide hands-on Agile coaching to project delivery teams on all aspects of Scrum, Lean, and Kanban practices
* Accountable for the improvement of team service levels including productivity, quality, and timeline accountability
* Coach teams and stakeholders on their Agile methodologies and Scrum processes
* Deliver training classes for product owners and new teams to promote and improve project management agility
* Assist in continuously improving and updating Agile processes, training materials, and training content
* Work with Scrum Masters and project teams on processes to achieve SDM 360 Agile maturity
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Management Information Systems, or any IT related degree
* 4+ years in the use of Agile methodologies and supporting tools, including hands on experience as a Scrum Master for project teams
* 4+ years of experience with analysis of IT processes, re-engineering of processes to improve efficiency and quality
* 2+ years of experience providing classroom-based training or hands-on team coaching in Agile/Scrum methodologies
* 2+ years of experience hands on experiences using JIRA project tracking application
* Ability to facilitate discussions on agile best practices, workflows, and tools usage
* Strong knowledge/experience with Microsoft Professional Suite (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint) and Microsoft Project
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* PMP, CAPM or PMI-ACP Certification
* CSM or PSM Certification
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.