Core Business Operations - Project Delivery Senior Analyst - Java Application Developer
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - an outside the box thinker? A roll-up-your-sleeves Java Application Developer who wants be part of a collaborative environment? An innovative programmer who can incorporate new ideas in a think-tank and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, consider a Project Delivery opportunity with Deloitte.
Work you'll do
* Collaborate and implement most relevant development tools/techniques to solve client issues and exceed client requirements
* Understand the benefits of process methodologies in conjunction with specific software application tools to enhance client environment
* Plan and work with development teams to deliver solutions in accordance to service level agreements
* Manage and maintain project goals established for project deliverables
* Develop solutions to client problems via use of methodologies and software application tools
* Demonstrate accountability to successfully realize client goals
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
* Bachelors in Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent degree
* Demonstrate strong communication skills to translate technical software solutions to non-technical clients
* 4-7 years of IT experience in software development in developing web applications and client/server applications
* Ability to lead and mentor teams to provide technical deliverables in accordance with SDLC methodologies such as SCRUM and Agile
* Plan, track, manage and lead small teams on short term sprints, and long term software deployments
* 4-7 years of EJB, Hibernate, HTML, JS, CSS, and SOAP Web Services
* Deep development experience with Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring MVC, Tomcat, SOA, JSON, XML, and RESTful web service framework
* Ability to lead teams to provide high performance code reviews and troubleshoot all software development issues
* Ability to multi-task and lead development teams to ensure timely software development deliverables
* PMP, CAPM or PMI-ACP Certification
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.