AVA Consulting is seeking a Project Engineer
Location: Georgetown, KY
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Duration: 12 Month
Company Background: Our client, a major employer in the area, is looking for a Project Engineer to be part of its team in its North American operations.
Top skills Description:
- Client is looking for someone who has experience working with vendors, install robots or any kind of installation experience.
- The resource will be responsible for installing Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs) and Assembly Robot Arms (ARMs).
- They are fine to see candidates that are fresh out of college but having relevant experience.
- Resource will be responsible for managing various projects so Project Management experience is a huge plus.
- Co-op/internship experience in similar job/position, especially with Client, is a huge plus.
- Resource with a background of Electrical or Mechanical is a plus, having such, will help them to understand to project well.
- PLC programming experience, knowledge of lateral or simple logic in the same, is a plus.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent on job experience is needed.
- Resource will need to travel at the most 75% in a year.
- Initial duration is till the end of fiscal year, that is, till 31st March 2022 but there is a high possibility of extension.
- Motivated, logical, enthusiastic, data driven Project Engineer to lead projects designing and installing internal logistic equipment, including automated (AMR/AGV) and manual delivery systems.
- Planning for plant internal logistics Innovation layout and equipment
- Go & See to gather current data (Benchmarking), to determine best practice delivery methods
- Make logistics process layout and conveyance route for automated material receiving and delivery zone
- Investigate layout and space available to determine best practice innovation for part delivery systems
- Support development of logistics process and standardized work documents for Internal logistics/conveyance
- Proficient in AutoCAD and MS office (Excel)
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent on job experience
- Experience working with vendors
- Available to travel 75% of the time throughout North America, with possible short-term dispatch
- Available to work weekends and non-shift hours
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced manufacturing hands on environment to gather data, perform process analysis and document and standardize process study.
- Additional Requested Requirements
- Has experience planning internal logistics/conveyance processes (From dock door unload to Lineside delivery) or courses related to manufacturing process planning
- Identify and solve complex problems and investigate related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- PLC programming experience
NOTE: - Interested Candidates can apply by sending their Updated Resume and Contact Details.