Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure. Description:
- Engility is seeking qualified Project Integrators to support an Intelligence Community customer's mission. Positions are located throughout the Northern Virginia area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the full life-cycle of technical operations to include maintaining and tracking deployments, and preparing weekly operations meetings.
- Will be responsible for working with operations partners to ensure that requirements are gathered, clearly articulated, documented and tracked to closure.
- Must act as the liaison between each team's customers, staff and contractor and development teams to ensure accurate information flow between all groups, and manage the prioritization of each team's requirements across their specific organizations.
- Develop and document strategic plans and apply engineering principles to operations; assist operations officers in assessing, documenting, and tracking new program requirements, and participate in various customer meetings.
- Coordinate project schedules, document and distribute meeting minutes and action items; and track action items for successful completion.
- Translate technical information into clear, readable documents and presentations to be used by technical and non-technical personnel.
- Provide technical writing and editing support, and monitor action items using SharePoint and MS Project.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
- Experience within the IT field
- Prior experience supporting the Intelligence Community
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Demonstrated experience exhibiting communication skills (listening, verbal, written, and presentation/briefing
- Experience working within a program management office, or providing front office support
- Experience using SharePoint, or similar technologies
- Experience managing schedules, requirements, technical work and customer expectations
- Experience creating and documenting customer requirements
- Demonstrated experience exhibiting initiative and an ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- ScrumMaster and/or ITIL certifications are preferred
Engility Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statements, please click here . Department: