Employer Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Employer, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Employer currently has an exciting opportunity for a Project Lead - Chan Mark II!
This position will lead the day-to-day activities of channel marketing program and promotions working closely with internal and external stakeholders across multiple functioning teams. The Project Lead will be responsible for the detailed project management of channel program and promotions around Business Unit and/or Segment Focused marketing projects by ensuring projects are completed on time, within budget and meet set objectives.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsibilities include; working with internal stakeholders and managing agency partners to assist in the development of targeted strategies and tactics, which align with channel marketing programs/promotions and objectives, including leading and implementing plans for various projects, including sales achievement incentive programs, monthly and/or quarterly promotions and customer loyalty program
- This position will have extensive cross-functional involvement across multiple points of the organization
- Develops highly effective channel marketing promotions / programs, strategies and plans in alignment with the overall corporate strategic goals and objectives
- Ensure successful cross promotion/program implementation, measurement and accountability
- Establish benchmarks to maximize revenue efficiency of all promotions/programs
- Work directly with all business owners to ensure distribution and marketing of new products and programs/promotions throughout the channels
- Responsible for all logistical and field/customer engagement aspects of program/promotion execution and tracking
- Work with Channel Marketing Managers to ensure go-to-market plans for distribution channel engagement, marketing initiatives, and customer-facing programs/promotions are developed and implemented
- Design and disseminate management updates
- Report on activities, results, and areas of opportunity
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Promotional marketing experience required
- Excellent project management skills and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communicator and collaborator working in a cross-functional environment
- In-depth knowledge of current industry trends and opportunities in the market
- Experience with web and email analytics and reporting; proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint and Access
- SAP 360 and Visio experience a plus
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Business/Management
- 5-7 years experience in Marketing and Business Development
Join Employer and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Employer is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. Department: