Here's an idea. You raise your game as a developer of .NET Applications and we'll raise your impact by using your work to help make life better for millions of people around the globe. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, is bringing technology, data and people together to help shape health care performance around the world. So bring your solid track record for innovation and accomplishment as a high level .NET Applications Developer to an organization where the challenges are greater and every day is an opportunity to do more.
You should know that it takes some time to adjust to the pace of this intense, high performance environment. You'll need to navigate a variety of complex systems and teams. You'll also need to be rigorous in your approach to formalized development processes and systems security. If you're the kind of thinker and leader who wants to bring your contribution to a new level every day, consider Optum. You'll discover an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
This position requires strong hands on person in Java technologies to be able to make technology and design related decisions.
Mentoring other developers in the team.
Owns the technical Architecture for the application
Provide future roadmap suggestion and work on making application more stable.
1+ years of experience in working on Angular js application.
* Experience in working with Soap and Rest web services.
* Have working knowledge Backbone js and Angular js framework.
* Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements and architecture.
* Good analytical and programming capabilities coupled with excellent decision making skills for re-architect current stack.
* Working in Agile/Scrum environment.
* Excellent team player and ability to perform well under pressure.
J2EE Technologies: Webservices , Cloud architecture, Docker, Microservices, containerization
* Languages: Java
* Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate and Web services
* Testing Frameworks: Junit, Mockito & Selenium web
* Database Programming: SQL, Oracle, DB Visualizer
* Version Controller: Github or CodeHub
* IDE: JBoss, My Eclipse Blue, Jdeveloper, Web sphere Application Server,and Maven (Eclipse)
* Application / Web Servers: JBoss/ OC4j/ Web sphere/ Jenkins
* Tools:New Relic, Fortify
* Functional Domains: US Healthcare
* Methodologies: Agile/Scrum and Devops tools - CICD
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Job Keywords: Project Lead, IT Lead, IT Project Lead, Java, J2EE, Java Developer, .Net, SCLD, Gurgaon, Haryana
Job Title: Project Lead - Java & J2EE - Gurgaon, HR
Shift: Evening Job
Business: Optum Global Solutions
Family: Information Technology
Telecommuter Position: No
Overtime Status: Exempt
Department: OGS Technology Services