- Lead the design, build, test and maintenance of scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Application Analysts, Application Software Developers, and Application Software Engineers.
- Lead a team of engineers to architect, design, build, test and maintain industry leading Healthcare Analytics products leveraging cutting edge technologies.
- Lead cross functional teams through the entire implementation process
- Responsible for overall solution design including building and testing
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Identify, define and implement needed enhancements in the methods, standards and processes to better enable teams and constructive enterprise applications
- Perform code reviews and use CI/CD to deliver high-quality code and rapidly fix bugs
- Leverage agile practices, collaborate with Product Managers, Project Managers, QA Engineers and other cross functional team members to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Learn and apply new and emerging technologies to solve complex problems
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 5+ years of related experience. Healthcare experience strongly preferred, requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field. Experience with high performance distributed systems. Full-stack development experience in delivering commercial enterprise software. Proficiency in C++ & Linux. Knowledge of Mongo / No-SQL Databases. Knowledge of Agile best practices and CI/CD. Experience with AWS
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.