Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Project Manager - Information Systems for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 1 Year
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible to provide project management oversight for internal, cross-functional, and compliance-related projects. The Project Manager will work with other project managers, program management office, and technical/business stakeholders to successfully deliver projects with minimum impact to resources and operational effectiveness. Responsibilities will include; budget planning, project scoping, resource allocation and logging, meeting facilitation, and routine reporting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create as appropriate; project charters, scoping documents, communication plans, status reports, budget proposals, work breakdown structures, and other relevant documentation
- Partner with stakeholders and resources to successfully affect the scope of the project
- Ensure project outcomes are in alignment with team, departmental, and organizational goals
- Support, negotiate and manage 3rd party agreements in support of project activities (i.e. professional services, software agreements, etc.)
- Participate in vendor selection as appropriate
- Work closely with the Program Management Office to ensure ongoing support for corporate program achievement and drive tactical project progress supporting the overall portfolio of services and projects
- Develop resource analysis across the portfolio of projects, report upon resource constraints, and propose solutions
- PM will be working on further development and bolstering of the HIPPA compliance project.
- Team player, able to interface with technical SME’s and business stakeholders across multiple disciplines to reach the best possible outcomes
- B.S in Business Management, a technical major, or commensurate experience
- 5+ years in a Project Management capacity
- Medical device experience or other regulated industry preferred
- Privacy-related compliance experience HIPPA, Payment card compliance, EU, etc
- Experience with personal/privacy data is a strong plus.
- Clear understanding and proven application of project management principles
- Certifications preferred: PMI/PMP, Agile (CSPM, CSPO), or related
- Ability to act as both a thought leader and operational expert around relocation services and activation activities
- Strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful; able to deal with conflict, ambiguity, and pressure
- Ability to understand customer input; identify root causes and unintended effects of changes; see issues, problems, or solutions that are not obvious to others; manage processes that are simple, effective and easy to execute and replicate
- Ability to create financial, resource and associated plans appropriate to the scope and urgency of the project; recognize colleagues with appropriate skill sets and develop teams according to project needs; monitor project progress at established milestones and reports internally and externally; manage project scope and adjust the plan accordingly; establish processes for managing, tracking and communicating project changes
- Ability to establish and meet goals, support and facilitate the work of others, and manage multiple projects/requests simultaneously with minimal direction. Excellent team facilitation, written and verbal communication skills. Excellent analytical and organizational skills. Ability to collaborate effectively with a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to quickly learn new tools, process improvement, and change management
Amick Brown, LLC is an Information Technology consulting company providing IT staffing and managed solutions. Founded in 2010, we are a certified woman-owned small business headquartered in San Ramon, CA with an additional office in Sacramento, CA. Amick Brown’s experienced IT professionals support customers nationwide in both the commercial and public sectors. We are SBA 8(a) and IS0 9001:2015 certified and are an SAP Services Silver Partner.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance