New York City, NY Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Project Manager- Marketing Operations.Compensation
Expected base pay rates for the role will be between $105,000 and $180,000 per year at the commencement of employment. However, base pay will be determined on an individualized basis and is only part of the total compensation package, which, depending on the position, may also include commission earnings, incentive compensation, discretionary bonuses, other short and long-term incentive packages, and other Morgan Stanley sponsored benefit programs.Currently Hybrid
The successful candidate is a project management expert with experience governing a marketing channel function. The candidate will own a mix of hands-on execution and alert leadership governance responsibilities. The candidate leads related enhancements with Technology and will work closely with Product, Marketing, and Operations team members. This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- this individual is responsible for: Stakeholder governance, which includes definition, oversight, and socialization of alert related client experience and change process best practices with stakeholders.
- Execution ownership of triggered as well as one-time alert builds including management of the alert status report and alert builds vs. resource capacity.
- Recurring risk management for highly regulated marketing channels including recurring procedure management, control testing, and reporting.
- Technology requirements definition, build guidance, and testing before moving projects to production.
- Vendor management and daily oversight of our SMS platform.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 6-8 years of relevant business owner project management and technology experience preferably in a marketing role.
- Strong experience defining technology build requirements and leading technology enhancements.
- Ability to work and think independently, but within a team-based approach.
- Strong technical knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager, MS PowerPoint, MSWord and MS Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop effective working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Knowledge of SMS messaging, JIRA and agile methodology is a plus.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at ;/a>