Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated and qualified individuals for a Project Manager- Salesforce position. TheProject Manager- Salesforce will beresponsible for the development life cycle process that translates business requirements into functioning software systems, services and solutions. This is a multifaceted role working in collaboration withCapgemini’s world class teams to support our government clients.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to apply and grow their skillset and work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS’ capabilities by serving our clients.
As a Project Manager- Salesforce, you will:
- Manage complex development projects on-time and to client specifications.
- Identify and recommend Salesforce.com based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability and performance.
- Work and manage Salesforce.com administrators and developers to make sure requirements are being met and timeline is adhered to.
- Identify detailed business requirements to support Salesforce.com implementation within the scope of prioritized enhancements and projects.
- Define technical best practices for the implementation.
- Evaluate possible application performance bottle necks at early stages of the implementation & recommend remedial measures.
- Identify any application/code security issues & recommend remedial measures.
- Help build reusable assets for use in future projects.
- Support presales activities that includes effort estimation, proposal development.
- ====ship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- Over8 years of IT experience, 3+ years of Salesforce platform implementation including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and/or Marketing Cloud.
- Force.com development experience (Sites, Portals and Communities).
- Good understanding with technical capabilities of Visual Force, APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and APEX Web services.
- Ability to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels.
- Experience in designing and building cloud apps with strong expertise in various design patterns.
- Ability to lead enterprise engagements, facilitate meetings, and lead customer support projects.
- Ability to create solution design documentation that supports the business requirements and business processes, which may include: Data Model, Object & Field Definition, Wireframes, and more.
- Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills, ability to interface with all levels and business units.
- Must work independently in complex fast paced environment to ensure quality and timeliness of system information.
- Must have experience with salesforce.com serving as program/project manager.
- Experience in professional services/consulting organization andin enterprise rollouts.
- Experience working with enterprise development teams.
Nice to have skills/Qualifications
- CSM certification or PMP certification.
- Hands on experience with agile / scrum methodology.
- Multiple Cloud certifications (e.g. Sales, Service, etc.).
- Experience with collaborating with developers, clients, other business analysts, Solution Architects, Release Managers, etc.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
#cggsjobs #ondice #CB