Bridgewater, NJ Description: Description:
Responsible for end-to-end oversight and delivery of Information Technology software development projects across global sub business units, using Agile framework principles. This position is expected to successfully oversee completion of multiple enterprise level projects within a program, in cadence with successive Sprint releases, yielding Quick-to-Market advantages that result in meeting or exceeding Enterprise Network Product and Services revenue targets. In addition, the candidate must be able to navigate imperfect delivery situations and drive collaborative solutions towards completion objectives. The leadership mindset required must be laser focused on the Customer Experience, and teaming relentlessly to enable and motivate project velocity commitments. Business Stakeholder management experience is crucial in teaming to align expectations with Agile delivery, hence program level tracking and reporting is imperative, which includes financial tracking, analysis and resolution acumen. The candidate needs to possess seasoned presentation authoring experience, predominantly intended for executive /senior executive consumption with cross team collaboration, data analysis and status gathering. Support leadership team in administrative analysis around organizational KPIs, budget utilization, capacity planning etc. Business professional written and oral communication skills are imperative. IT Project Manager / Release Train Engineer. What you'll be doing...
You'll need to have: -
- Successfully manage completion of multiple enterprise level projects in an Agile framework software development environment.
- Strong business communication skills, both written and verbal, targeting audiences at many levels in the organization, especially senior executives
- Demonstrated presentation design skills by creating clear, compelling stories from technical information and business analytics.
- Strong portfolio showcasing use case visualization, high-end presentation design skills (i.e. animation, builds, dynamic charts, diagrams, flowcharts and infographics) and clean design aesthetic.
- Ability to offer key executives' consultancy-type service when developing meeting and business update presentations.
- Strong experience in data analysis, visualization and reporting around product KPIs, budget utilization, capacity planning, program burn rates in alignment to organization objectives
- Self starter, completion driven and team motivator.
- Predominantly serve as liaison between IT development teams, however experience with business stakeholder communications is required.
- Help drive onshore and offshore software development end to end.
- Partner with development teams to prioritize and implement programs in an Agile development environment.
- Responsible for decomposition into Epics/features/user stories, and prioritizing Delivery Team Backlog.
- Facilitate product level processes and execution, manages risk, and responsibility for the value delivered.
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects.
- Coordinate cross-project activities.
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities.
- Apply change, risk and resource management.
- Prepare presentations to outline roadmap and overall EPICs delivery progress to management.
Even better if you have...
- Bachelor's degree or six plus years of work experience.
- 6 or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with Agile delivery methods
- Experience with MS Office, Google Suite, JIRA and Visio.
- Experience with AI/ML and/or Data Engineering is a plus
- 6 or more years of proven experience as an IT Project Manager.
- Knowledge of project/program management techniques and methods.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Great communication skills and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to manage and execute competing tasks and multiple projects simultaneously and work independently.
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of management.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com