is seeking a Project Manager II (Reporting and Analytics)
to join our team! This role with be responsible for
In this role, the Reporting & Analytics contractor will be responsible for producing and maintaining performance reporting data for the XOE program. The XOE Reporting & Analytics contractor will also be responsible for creating and distributing monthly Executive and Field Scorecards, conducting analysis and reporting on key performance indicators to support the XOE Business case, drive XOE NPS survey analysis and actions for improvement, partnering with EBI to create, improve and deploy standardized dashboards. Another key deliverable will be to understand correlations between channel performance and recently released functionality and be able to articulate drivers for variances.Location:
Philadelphia, PAWork Authorization:
We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas. No C2C Relationships. Job Responsibilities:
- Be a data subject matter expert by obtaining a comprehensive understanding of current XOE performance vs expected performance and be able to clearly present gaps and opportunities through data driven analysis.
- Measure impact to tool adoption in channels as functionality releases, provide assessment on whether released functionality resulted in expected increases.
- Establish and apply evaluation criteria used to vet and prioritize all reporting requests that are submitted by channel and business owners, assist to prioritize and manage requests with EBI.
- Lead sessions as needed to prioritize reporting needs and act as liaison between channel stakeholders and HQ data management teams.
- Produce, distribute and maintain XOE program reporting dashboard
- Provide weekly status reports summarizing accomplishments, challenges / issues and future work plans.
- Other duties as assigned
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- BA/BS or Associate degree in Business or related studies.
- Minimum 3 years as a product owner of a custom / home grown web-based application used by employee for a complex process flow (ideally related to order entry)
- Minimum 2 years on an Agile team writing user stories.
- Proficiency in documenting business requirements and use cases, product requirements for web applications and product timelines.
- Advanced proficiency with use of Microsoft Office applications including, Word, Excel, PPT and other tools used to document and track product requirements.
- Experience in cable and/or telecommunications.
- Experience using Tableau, Wave/Adobe Analytics, Quantum, SQL and other data manipulation software.
- Experience managing large scale data management/manipulation.
- Experience presenting data and recommendations to Senior Executives.
- Passion for continuous process improvement.
- Driven by goals and pursuit of professional development.
- Ability to rapidly re-prioritize and handle shifting priorities while demonstrating a high degree of professionalism and adaptability.
- Strong communication skills (written, interpersonal, presentation), with the ability to easily and effectively interact and negotiate with business stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively deal with ambiguity, uncertainty, and incomplete information when evaluating alternatives and making recommendations.
- Creative and abstract thinking skills to envision and design innovative solutions to business opportunities and challenges.
- Must have "can do" / "will do" attitude.
- Must be a team player - highly adaptive, resourceful, accountable, enjoys learning and sharing.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration
would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
At pureIntegration, we believe Digital Transformation is less about tools and platforms and more about developing the people who use them, supported by innovative business strategy and expert integration. By engaging our clients as expert consultants in operational process design, we synthesize and harmonize strategy, process and evolving technologies to catapult the modern enterprise well into the 21st century.
In over 15 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 15 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals. pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.