Description Job Description:
Leidos is seeking an experienced Project Manager, Management Analyst to lead and support our customer in development and oversight of strategic and programmatic plans, policies, and processes. This oversight enables the implementation of the IC ITE strategy that enhances mission IT services, enterprise IT services, and business IT services. Position is located in Bethesda, MD and comes with maximum flexibility to build your own work schedule (in-office), great pay and benefits. Fun leadership team too! Candidates must currently possess a TS/SCI Polygraph security clearance.
Responsibilities and tasks may include some or all of the following:
- Execute task management responsibilities for the organization.
- Task, coordinate, technical edit, and standardize formats for taskings across all types of documentation formats (papers, forms, briefings, etc).
- Coordinate actions with multiple senior government officials.
- Work independently to plan activities and close out tasks
- Develop schedules and plans and identify issues.
- Manage competing priorities of multiple taskings
- Support business process improvements and customer management reporting.
- Implement improvements and efficiencies in business processes.
The candidate must have 12 or more years' experience consulting and supporting either mission programs and/or consulting with senior level customers. Furthermore, the candidate must possess 5 or more years of experience with IC programs or projects, which include 5 years+ experience analyzing IT-related programs or projects in one of the following categories: organizational efficiencies, organizational operations, organizational procedures and protocols, or organizational risks.EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, a closely related Engineering or IT discipline, Accounting, Business, English, Finance, Management, or Political Science.
- Ability to adapt in response to shifts in customer priorities. Experience collaborating with diverse IC stakeholders to drive consensus and forward progress. Certifications: PMP, DAWIA Level III, or COTR Level 3.