NEW POSITION!! Send in your resume along with salary expectation, availability, and contact information ASAP.
Kyra Solutions, Inc. is a premier Information Technology Consulting Organization established in 1997 and headquartered in Lakeland, Florida. Kyra is a prime vendor of the State of Florida and provides high quality IT Consulting Services to its clients. Kyra has been in the IT Industry for 20 years and has been serving the IT Public Sector within the State of Florida for the past 15 years. The company has won numerous awards for its aggressive growth and quality of project execution; which include:
Job Title: Project Manager/Business Analyst in Tallahassee, FL Duration: Contract
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
* Experience in completing project deliverables within scope, schedule, costs and quality constraints.
* Experience with PMO methodologies and documentation.
* Experience in creation, organization, and documentation of business requirements, user stories, supporting documentation, test scripts and user acceptance.
* Working with the project team to gather the business and functional requirements, by scoping defining, and prioritizing requirements.
* Experience in managing successful, large-scale projects that include multiple diverse teams.
* Experience in using Microsoft Project to track and maintain projects.
* Experience in developing and maintaining detailed project plans based on work breakdown structures.
* Experience in creating and presenting internal and external status reports.
* Must have PMP certification.
Kyra recruiters, know the industry landscape and our clients needs well. We also understand you want not only a high wage position, but long-term growth potential. Our employees have over a 93% renewal rate while employed with us. We work hard to not only keep you working, but growing with more challenging issues in need of innovative solutions.
If you are interested in this position or in working for Kyra in the future, please send us your resume with salary expectation, availability, and contact information. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Background / References
Verifiable Professional References will be required along with the resume; however, references will be checked/contacted after the interview and before the project starts. Background check (for past 10 years) will be done on the selected candidate for Employment, Criminal (State & Federal), Education, and others as mandated by the client. Please make sure your resume and all other information provided are accurate. Any misrepresentation will mean permanent disqualification by the client. Equal employment opportunity employer.