*** PLEASE NO INQUIRES FROM RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES ***
We are seeking a Project Manager/Project Coordinator to become a member of the IT Technology Team who will be responsible for coordinating and managing multiple small and medium-sized IT projects on a day-to-day basis using the Project Management Life Cycle process and deliverables.
Your duties include but not limited to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget as well as managing the project lifecycle from initiation to completion including managing customer expectations, communication, and escalations. Also, will coordinating meetings, recording an accurate note from meetings and building out reports.
- Minimum five years of experience in demonstrating the execution of Project Management principles
- Considerable experience tracking and managing project milestones, goals, risks and deadlines
- Demonstrated skills in project management tools and methodologies, software development lifecycle and methodologies, and problem-solving
- Skilled in taking accurate and meaningful meeting minutes
- Experience with change management (i.e. project management included training, documentation, support model, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including significant working experience with MS Excel 2013, MS PowerPoint 2013 and MS Visio 2013
- Proven organization and time management skills to complete a high volume of varied responsibilities in a fast-paced setting
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently as well as a desire and willingness to collaborate with others
- Curiosity for technology and willing to learn about a complex IT environment to able to add value as a participating team member
- Strong communication and facilitation skills with an ability to effectively lead cross-functional team discussions
- Experience working on complex projects under strict deadlines with diverse contributors from multiple teams
- PMI or PMP Certified is preferred
- US Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
- We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time
*** Please contact Neal@212.993.8010 ONLY and ONLY if you are a candidate that matches the skill sets required ***
*** ANY CALLS FROM ANY RECRUITER OR AGENCY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED ***