Title: Project Manager/Scrum Master
Duration: 3 month
Location: Marlborough MA
Must have strong communication skills
Covering a Medical Leave with possibility of being extended
Senior Scrum Master - IAM MFA
Scrum Master III
What you’ll discover
• Inclusive culture and career growth opportunities
• Global IT Organization which collaborates across U.S., Canada, Europe and Australia, click here to learn more
• Challenging, collaborative, and team-based environment
What you’ll do
We are looking for a Senior Scrum Master (SM) to join our IT Security Solution Delivery team. Using your leadership skills and best practice knowledge of Agile software delivery & Identity and Access Management (IAM) systems, you will help deliver solutions for our rapidly growing IT Security Authentication, Authorization and Governance Product Team.
Our global team applies expertise and deep business understanding to ensure confidence for all company associates, investors, and customers.
As an IT Security Scrum Master III, you will take a leadership role in executing best practice to mature our capabilities within Security Identity Access Management.
• You will facilitate the creation and communication of our internal systems strategy and solution options for the global Client enterprise.
• You will be heavily engaged with our primary business stakeholders to ensure accuracy and timeliness of metrics and critical documentation.
• You will serve as the primary communicator of all dependencies, timelines, and constraints for all efforts driven by the Security Identity Access teams.
What you’ll need
We seek creative, security-minded professionals to provide hands-on talent in protecting Client and its assets. You'll work with engineers, business leaders, and other security professionals to adapt and improve our security posture in applications, infrastructure, and cloud modernization efforts.
• 7+ years’ experience as Scrum Master, Project/Program Manager with dedicated agile teams
• Prior experiences with Identity Access Management or large infrastructure EPICs
• Strong experience in Project management Agile/Kanban principles with the ability to apply them to our tools and techniques to develop/plan, manage or execute JIRA EPIC’s or work plans to ensure successful completion (e.g., on time, within budget).
• Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills. Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization on issues of strategy, risk, process, dependences and ongoing operations.
• Knowledge of Agile Lifecycle Management tools, particularly JIRA & Confluence.
• Strong documentation skills: Clear, concise, structured, and professional
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or SAFe Scrum Master / Advanced Scrum Master certification
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment
· Preferred skills:
• Prefer prior experiences with Identity Access Management or automation tools
• Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize in a fast paced environment
• Thinking outside of the box is a big plus