This position needs to be filled by an experienced Project Manager/ Sr. Consultant. Robert Half Technology's local client is looking for Senior Project Managers in the Fort Lauderdale, Florida area to work onsite with their existing team. Your success will depend on being responsible for managing projects to successful completion, ensuring that projects deliver on time, on budget, and in accordance with standards and guidelines over the entire project. The eventual hire will manage key projects as part of our client's strategic business plan. The ideal candidate for this job can effectively ensure that changes are delivered to the expectations of stakeholders. Apply for this position today! Candidates seeking career-building opportunities in the Transport field, might want to look into this recently available long-term temporary position.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Conducts deployment scheduling in coordination with Dev Ops, Product Owner, and tech lead
- Creates detailed reporting to management on milestone completion, risk assessment, and project status
- Work in close cooperation and communicates with technical team members, designers, stakeholders, and developers
- Betters to manage, classify, and identify risk for functional improvement requests
- Assure that the functional requirements are met, achievable, and tracked
- Jointly acts with Product Owner/Product Manager to warrant that the product vision and high-level business objectives are definite and viable
- Comes together with the Product Owner/Product Manager to turn the product roadmap into executable projects
- Supplies the daily stand-ups, safeguarding they are brief, focused, and timely
- Work in close cooperation with the Business Analyst, QA Manager, Product Owner/Product Manager, and Product Specialist
- Accumulates briefing from business analysts, technical leads, and QA leads into plans
- Forms schedules and milestones, manages project scope and timelines, and inputs from all other teams assigns to that product
- Get involved to facilitate creation and maintenance of the Project Roadmap with the Product Owner/Product Manager
- Help the team focus on the on-time delivery of agreed products
- Lists out and supervises the sprint planning and grooming meetings and follows ticket assignments
- Verifies the RACI matrix for projects in a product line
- Lays out project with appropriate ticket workflows and boards
- Observes and schedules projects - as per the Project Roadmap defined by the Business Owner
- Manages project planning
- Applies as Scrum Master for the developers on the team - ensuring the team is working effectively, leading scrum ceremonies, and clearing obstacles
- Contributes to manage dependencies among cross-product teams Requirements
- Able to work independently with a minimal amount of oversight
- It is preferred for applicants to have experience working with e-learning and blended learning programs
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant Project Management experience
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- This position requires a Project Management (PMP) certification
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- PMO (project management office) experience
- Project management knowledge, along with strong operation and project management skills
- You'll be a good fit for this position if you have proficiency using commonly accepted scheduling and project management tools
- Proven flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- You'll do well at this position if you are familiar and comfortable with IT project management methodologies
- Candidates who are flexible and focused will be preferred
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.