***NO H-1B CANDIDATES***
***LOS ANGELES CANDIDATES ONLY***
Position: Project Manager, Application Integration
· Manage Application Integration, Center of Excellence team by developing and communicating middleware based integration architecture, strategies, guidelines, standards, and leading practices
· Contribute to the development and evolution of our integration methodologies and build the framework, infrastructure to provide connectivity (APIs) to core business applications
· Provide overall management of the integration development and remain current with integration tools, technology and leading practices
· Contribute to the high-level design artifacts such as common business object models, component models and design abstracts
· Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, development, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- A minimum of 8 years of overall IT experience, 3 years as an Integration Manager/Architect with exposure to API based design approach and implementation on any of the major integration platforms such as TIBCO, Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, Informatica.
- Knowledge of cloud integration (iPaaS), service enablement (API), the data integration disciplines of messaging (ESB) for real-time data propagation, service oriented architecture (SOA) for information sharing, Micro services and extract, transfer and load (ETL) for data staging and movement
- Knowledge of .net, Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure background with expertise in designing and deploying end-to-end integrated solution in a high availability, clustered environment
- Experience with all aspects of defining integration strategy within IT organization, executives, delivery, discussions with clients, and strong understanding in various architecture methodologies
- Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with an ability to extract, translate and communicate meaningful information at all levels of executives, Sr. Managers, and Associates across business and technology organizations
- A strong understanding of decomposition of complex business process and creation of micro services
- Strong software development methodology understanding, and have assisted in the design, development or testing of a technology integration project
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent experience.