Boston, MA Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Project Manager, InfoSec Principal!This job will have the following responsibilities: Position Summary:
Key responsibilities include:
- In support of the firm's Information Security programs, SHUSA is making significant investments in building out Information Security, Cybersecurity, and Privacy capabilities. This role will provide project management leadership to a portfolio of Information Security initiatives that support multiple banking platforms.
- The position resides within the Cyber Security and Technology Risk organization and will have responsibility for managing overall projects and driving key business and technology aligned deliverables, including business requirements, technical and user interface designs, testing, and overall planning Technical Project Manager will be responsible for driving new capabilities and strategic change for Information Security in SHUSA.
- He/she has demonstrated experience in running large, complex technology initiatives in the banking industry. He/she will work closely with product management, technology, client service, operations, and business partners to deliver programs/projects to enhance global Information Security capabilities.
- This position will work closely with teams based in the New York, New Jersey, Boston, Dallas, and Spain.
Manages multiple projects end-to-end within the program on time, on budget, and with quality as per scope. Projects are across four entities.
Responsible for developing the project's timeline, keeping track of programs and projects
Development Deliverables, interdependencies with other systems and operating areas
Ensures responsible parties deliver their assigned tasks in a timely manner
Responsible for providing status and raising issues to Senior Management, Technology Management, and to Business and Technology Release Management as appropriate.
Interdependency Tracking-Responsible for ensuring early engagement of cross impacted teams such as Architecture, Information Risk, Tech Infrastructure etc
Supporting the development and approval of the project's business case
Managing project life cycle phases, such as Initiation, Development (requirements, design, build, test), and Implementation (implementation and project closure), including both Tech and Business deliverables.
Facilitate and participate in the delivery process for major project deliverables including Project Plan, Business and Functional Requirements, Analysis & Design, QA, End User Testing, and Product Management deliverables.
Coordinating and leading virtual team resources located in multiple global locations
Preparing and presenting project updates for executive leadership Other responsibilities include:
managing the change control process, overseeing the project's financial approval process, managing project issues/ risks, developing contingency plans, and other activities in support of the team's overall success.
Responsible for contributions beyond typical PM role, including supporting Product Management, BA, QA and Developer activities The position based in Dorchester, MA, and requires periodic travel to other US locations Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
BA/BS IT/ Computer Science, MIS, Economics, Finance, Operations Management, or a related discipline. MBA or related graduate degree a plus
15+ years professional experience in top 10 USA banks or other financial institution, consulting firm, and/ or software company
15+ years project management experience leading complex projects, valued at $1M or greater
5+ years' experience in Information Security banking, a plus
Knowledge of InfoSec platforms, CrowdStrike, Deep Security, Zscaler, Microsoft Defender for Identity, CyberArk, Sailpoint, Varonis, Forcepoint, Splunk, Cofence, Anomali, DLP, etc
Understanding of systems development methodologies. Ability to direct and manage business partners, technology resources, subject matter experts, user interface design, QA, UAT, and all other groups involved in the end-to-end process needed to define, design and deploy product capabilities Demonstrates strong relationship management skills. Proven ability to quickly build trust and rapport with others in order to structure problems, build consensus, and negotiate agreement
Proven ability to manage large projects in a way that reduces risk, ensures predictable results, meets or exceeds its timeline
Exhibits high-degree of creativity, self-motivation, and commitment to task
Power user of office automation and project management tools including MS Powerpoint, MS Project, and Visio
Experience in leading several complex system projects
Expertise in project management discipline and techniques
Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams and interact with all levels
Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
Applies judgment and common sense; develops pragmatic solutions and plans Identifies conflicts in project schedules and works to resolve discrepancies
Balances big picture implications with details around a specific problem
Identifies key issues and structures problems independently
Strong verbal and writing skills
Strong team building skills Main Requirements
- 15+ years of experience
- 10+ years of PM specific experience
- Worked at large enterprise companies Nice-to-Have:
- Worked 10+ years at one of the top 10 banks in the world
- Technical PM experience
- InfoSec experience (cyber security platforms, tools, vendors, etc.)
- Bilingual Spanish/EnglishContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com