Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior Project Manager in Philadelphia, PA.
The Senior Project Manager works closely with business leadership to understand the short and long-term business plans, elicits requirements, works with leadership to identify and implement Epic technology solutions to support plans. The Senior Project Manager participates in and/or manages all phases of large and small projects and is accountable for the success of enterprise wide projects, repairs, process improvements, and overall benefits realization.
The position is responsible for managing the high visibility cross functional projects to help launch strategic initiatives. In addition, this position interacts closely with internal staff, customers, and external vendors to effectively balance multiple projects and ensure effective master planning and compliance with regulatory requirements associated with the EMR. Interacts closely with internal staff, coordinates with project managers and team leads to facilitate cooperation, meeting milestones, communication, and successful deployment of projects.
* Executes deliverables per plan and serves as a primary point of contact for the Epic program, escalating to leadership as needed
* Facilitates, coordinates, and maintains project schedules, plans, and scope adhering to project management principles, processes and ITS policies
* Partners with business and IT project team members to ensure that project delivery aligns with business strategic objectives and priorities
* Supports change management at the organizational level or department level
* Drives project risk management and mitigation through strict governance processes and procedures
* Monitors performance of project delivery to ensure alignment to the approved business case, design, and committed timeline
* Bachelor's degree
* 7 years' experience as a Sr. Applications Specialist, Sr. Technical Specialist
* 5-7 years Healthcare experience
* Demonstrated knowledge and application of Program / Project Management disciplines in a complex Information Systems environment required
* Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare operations and systems desired
* Demonstrated experience in evaluating, managing the development of, and implementing custom and packaged software projects
* Demonstrated experience managing programs consisting of multiple projects and project teams
* Demonstrated experience working with business and clinical management at the highest levels of an organization
* Working knowledge of applications development, database management and operating systems is desirable
* Ability and experience coordinating the activities and deliverables of two to ten staff on a project team from various areas of an organization
* Demonstrated experience in the use of Project Management tools and methodologies (Project Plans, work breakdown structures, testing artifacts, go-live planning, etc.)
* Able to deliver clear and concise product presentations and to write clearly and effectively
* Strong business analyst skills, specifically with business and functional requirements development
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.