This position may be filled at these alternative locations: Kansas City, MO / St. Louis, MO / Cincinnati, OH / Missoula, MT / Virtual Position Overview:
The Project Manager (PM) acts as the project's leader, driving ATG projects forward to a successful project delivery. This role is responsible for the planning, execution, and delivery of client projects for ATG's Quote to Cash (Q2C) solutions. The PM must be effective in juggling multiple fast-paced client implementations/integrations of various sizes and at the same time establish a trusted partner relationship with ATG clients. Project Managers will deliver projects using ATG's methodologies and governance practices. Key Responsibilities:
- Collaboration: Owns responsibility to manage relationships throughout the client organization including all project team members, business contributors and stakeholders, and executive management
- Communication: Duties involve exercising project communication to efficiently task and manage internal and external teams, contain scope and execute change requests as necessary, and identify and mitigate risks to the project.
- Lead: Guide technical/business engagement teams to deliver a flexible and scalable solution, provide mentorship and supervise project team members, as well as activities and internal initiatives as required in non-client engaging situations.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated success and experience in the following areas:
- Mid-level PM: Proven experience as a project manager and knowledge of the software development lifecycle process with hands-on experience utilizing current project management tools and methods
- Senior- level PM : Successful proven experience leading CRM, Billing or ERP enterprise implementations (including e-Business, SaaS applications or cloud-based transformation/integrations)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle competing demands and to ensure development and implementation of proper systems and processes in an agile environment
- CPQ and/or Billing experience is a plus
- Experience with cloud software implementation highly desired
- Knowledge of iterative methods for deploying software
- Customer-centric attitude - committed to the client and successfully consults and negotiates when necessary
- Exhibits high energy and drive, brings enthusiasm and the ability to engage with people at multiple levels on projects and meetings
Experience in the following technologies are preferred (but not required): Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce Billing, Apttus CPQ, Apttus CLM, Gotransverse TRACT, Spring CM CLM, Conga CLM and other related solutions, Xactly SPM solutions, Aria billing platform, Salesforce Communities and Cloud Craze
Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Zuora, Oracle Big Machines, Calidus Cloud Solutions, Netsuite, Mulesoft, other SaaS/Cloud Q2C and related Solutions Education:
Location and Travel:
- 4-year degree in a technical or business field of study preferred
- PMP certification a plus
- Certified scrum master highly desired
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%
- Desired locations are ATG Delivery Centers, located in Missoula, MT, Cincinnati, OH, Kansas City, MO or St. Louis, MO, however for senior experienced professionals working virtual may be an option.
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a "") for this role.
Cognizant is always looking for top talent. We are searching for candidates to fill future needs within the business. This job posting represents potential future employment opportunities with Cognizant. Although the position is not currently available, we want to provide you with the opportunity to express your interest in future employment opportunities with Cognizant. If a job opportunity that you may be qualified for becomes available in the future, we will notify you. At that time you can determine whether you would like to apply for the specific open position. Thank you for your interest in Cognizant career opportunities.