|Job Description |
The Sr. Project Manager - Cyber Security supports GCSF’s overall strategy by leading delivery efforts on priority security related initiatives. The Sr. Project Manager ensures that proper planning, estimating, resource management and execution are performed on critical implementations that prevent and remediate security and compliance issues thus keeping applications, data, and network infrastructure safe, secure and compliant. Risk Management and Issue Management are also important functions within the scope of this role.
The Sr. Project Manager works with a network of stakeholders across the enterprise to implement controls, technology and policies. These stakeholders include: Application Development teams, Information Security and Cyber Defense SMEs, Infrastructure, Audit, Compliance, Third-Party Oversight, clients, business partners and external vendors. The Sr. Project Manager keeps senior executives briefed and well-informed of the overall program and project status while addressing escalations and managing to project schedules.
Job Specific Responsibilities
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for driving complex, high priority, projects or component phases of larger programs. Accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget, and within scope. This individual will lead and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure. The Project Manager exemplifies strong initiative and management skills.
1. Insures project methodologies, project delivery processes, and implementation management processes are followed. This includes managing and driving:
• Project Schedule
• Risk and Issue Management
• Scope Change Management
2. Manages the project budget and schedule. This includes understanding and validating estimates, cost variance tracking, and managing project resources effectively.
3. Provides clear and concise project communication; both written and verbal.
4. Facilitates/manages project communications and stakeholder, client and project team expectations.
Performs duties and makes complex decisions and recommendations under limited supervision, applying a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures.
Sr. Project Manager is responsible for creating the following deliverables:
• Project Plan inclusive of Communication Plan, Stakeholder Analysis, Project Schedule, Vendor Management Plan, Risk Management Plan, Resource Management Plan
• Budget and/or Project Actuals
• Risk Log
• Action Item Log
• Assumptions Log
• Status Report
• Lesson Learned and Project Close Out documentation
• WBS – Formal WBS during Demand/Capacity planning phase for large and/or complex projects
• Meetings including Project Kick-off, Status Meetings, Lessons Learned, QI meetings, etc. – PM is to schedule and facilitate as appropriate
• Closed Project Archive
• Project or Process Management Knowledge; 10+ years’ Experience
• Stages of project lifecycle
• Facilitation and Organizational skills
• Excellent Communications Skills
• Utilizing project methodology for managing projects (Initiating, Planning, Design Implementation, and Closure)
• Analyzing project details and project hours’ reports
• Detail Reviewing proposed project changes with team members, stakeholders, and management
• Initiating improvements in the tool, process, steering mechanisms, and people
• Communicating project/program activities; including changes to the Process and Governance Structure
• Promoting the project management vision to partnering organizations and project teams
• Serving as a point of escalation when required for operations related projects
• Scheduling and attending meetings according to the Process and Governance Structure
o Program/Project Level Experience 10+ year’s
o PMP, preferred
o Cyber Security Experience
o Payment Processing Experience
o Technology Support/Project Experience
No H1. Only Green Card holders, or Cittizins
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP, NO H1's
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact