Piper Companies is currently seeking a skilled Project Manager for a 12-18 month contract overseeing ServiceNow - Data Aggregation projects for a large financial institution in Raleigh, NC.
• Responsible for projects of a substantial scope and influence to enhance the client's technological capabilities.
• Leverage in depth business and technical knowledge to manage the execution and administration of project life cycle including planning, scope definition, design, and delivery.
• Recognize and drive organizational transformations outside of projects.
• Direct both technical and non-technical aspects with an advanced understanding of project management approaches.
• Tracks and reports progress against milestones, budgetary guidelines, or other performance indicators to analyze strategic impact of project activities.
• Coordinate activities of IT teams with other lines of business to achieve project goals.
• 8+ years of PM experience
• Financial Services experience
• Experience with ServiceNow - Data Aggregation projects.